Palmyra City Hall will be open to the public starting Monday, May 11th with hours being 8:00-4:30 p.m.
Mayor Loren L. Graham
• City Maps
• Electric, Water, Sewer and Trash – Deposit required for renters.
• Pet Tags – Required/Issued at the Palmyra Police Dept. Leash law in effect for cats and dogs. Bring vaccination slip from vet to Palmyra Police Dept. to receive free tag.
• Contractor/Business License – Required.
Bring Proof of Insurance and State Sales Tax certificate.
• Building Permits – Required.
City Building Inspector/Code Enforcement office in City Hall.
• Trash pickup – East side of Spring Street – Mondays.
West side of Spring Street – Thursdays.
• City Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes are billed by the County each October and due by December 31st.
• Park Reservations – Hall available for dances, reception, etc. Shelter houses for rent.
• Municipal Swimming Pool – located in Flower City Park.
• Recycling Trailer – located at 810 West Line.
Operated by volunteers the 1st and 3rd Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Loren Graham - Email: email@example.com
Ellen Goodwin, 1st Ward - Email: EllenG@cityofpalmyra.com
Brock Fahy, 1st Ward - Email: BrockF@cityofpalmyra.com
Jeremy Warning, 2nd Ward - Email: JeremyW@cityofpalmyra.com
Patrick Barns, 2nd Ward - Email:PatrickB@cityofpalmyra.com
Pam Behring, 3rd Ward - Email: PamB@cityofpalmyra.com
Earl Meyers, 3rd Ward - Email: EarlM@cityofpalmyra.com
Deena Parsons - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Superintendent-Board of Public Works
* Council meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, in City Hall at 7:00pm.
Municipal Division Court
200 North Main
• Six full time officers
• 911 Emergency Services
Marion County Sheriff's Office
1703 Marion City Road
Marion County Library Sub-district #1
212 S. Main St.
Open Daily except Sundays