City Hall l Loal Government l Services Available l Police Department l Fire Department l Library
Important Phone Numbers l City Demographics l Business Registration l Planning Commissions
• City Maps
• Electric, Water, Sewer and Trash – Deposit required for renters.
• Auto Stickers – Required - $2 per vehicle and are due each May.
• Pet Tags – Required – Leash law in effect for cats and dogs.
Bring vaccination slip from vet to City Hall to receive free tag.
• Contractor/Business License – Required.
Bring Proof of Insurance and State Sales Tax certificate.
• Building Permits – Required.
City Building Inspector/Code Enforcement office in City Hall.
• Trash pickup – East side of Spring Street – Mondays.
West side of Spring Street – Thursdays.
• City Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes are billed by the County each October and due by December 31st.
• Park Reservations – Hall available for dances, reception, etc. Shelter houses for rent.
• Municipal Swimming Pool – located in Flower City Park.
• Recycling Trailer – located at 810 West Line.
Operated by volunteers the 1st and 3rd Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Loren Graham - Email: email@example.com
Emmett “Butch” Garner, 1st Ward
Ken Sheputis, 1st Ward
Nathan Miller, 2nd Ward
Robert Lovegreen, 2nd Ward
Andy Bross, 3rd Ward
Adam Gillam, 3rd Ward
Deena Parsons - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Superintendent-Board of Public Works
* Council meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, in City Hall at 7:00pm.
111 E. Olive (rear of City Hall)
• Six full time officers
• 911 Emergency Services
Marion County Sheriff's Office
1703 Marion City Road
407 S. Main
212 S. Main St.
Open Daily except Sundays